Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Oh, Hello!


Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm a newb to this but it seems fairly straight forward. Artful Nonsense will basically be the spot where I post my most recent graphcial workings, so check back every so often for the latest. I won't even try to commit to a schedule yet, but at least this way it'll be more of a surprise!

This first piece is a book cover for Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar", which I did for one of my illustration classes at OCAd. I've been hooked on HBO's series "Rome" so I had to do something with all the images of footsoldiers, centurions, and basic Roman-coolness floating aorund my brain. I plan on doing some more Roman pieces in the future.

JT out

1 comment:

patio said...

hey buddy, good looking, by the way i jacked your steez on the black, looks much moe pro, is it just me or is there no work on perkins site?
easy killa